Anyone can be infected with parasites if good hygiene is not observed or food and drinks ingested are not clean enough. Good thing is, through herbal colon detoxification, one can get rid of these parasites.
Parasites are the least creature anybody would want to have as a pet. Parasites do not only get the nutrients we have and benefit from us but also harm their hosts, the human beings. Thus, parasitic infection becomes a condition that needs immediate action and solution. Parasites can be acquired through ingestion of local water from other places or from visiting a third world country that is most likely susceptible to parasitic infections. However, it is unknown by most people that most parasitic infections are acquired unknowingly and can be found even in developed countries. Harmful organisms are scattered everywhere and anyone can be infected unwontedly. However, there are several measures to remove them inside the body. One way is through colon detoxification or colon cleansing.
Signs and Symptoms
There are thousands species of parasites that can manifests different signs and symptoms for each infection. The most common parasites are the Giardia lambia, whipworm, tapeworm, ringworm, flukes, Histolytica amoeba, protozoa and roundworm. These parasites commonly manifest the same set of signs and symptoms that include:
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Light-colored stools
- Chronic fatigue associated to poor nutrient absorption
- Iron deficiency or other mineral deficiencies due to poor nutrient absorption
- Recurring fevers
- weakened immunity
The complications of parasitic infections would include:
- Intestinal blockages
- Perforation of the intestinal walls that can further lead to parasite infestation of the circulatory system, liver and other organs
- Verminous intoxication – the body becomes infected by the parasites’ waste
Take note that some parasites can be obviously detected by presence of the parasite in the stools.
The Parasite Removal
- The first key to parasite cleansing is to abstain from acid-producing foods such as meat & dairy products, processed flours, soda and high-sugar foods where parasites specifically thrive for up to one month or 30 days.
- A parasite cleansing diet would usually consists of small amounts of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables (avoid bottled fruit juices), nuts, seeds and legumes, such as dried beans and lentils.
- Drink plenty of water to help wash out the parasites and prevent dehydration.
- Avoid soda and coffee as much as possible.
- A daily herbal regimen of black walnut, two capsules, three times a day on an empty stomach can be taken. The black walnut is considered a powerful herbal parasite killer that washes out parasites’ body and eggs. This is to be followed up with two tsp. of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Pumpkin seeds and onions are also good for attacking parasites. These can be cooked with meals and should be taken daily.
- Two tablets of cascara sagrada each night before going to bed can be taken to encourage elimination.
- A fiber supplement, such as psyllium, can be taken for colon cleansing.
- A herbal supplement that contains full spectrum of enzyme can help boost the immune system.
- A good multivitamin is also recommended.
- Iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and B complex supplements should be taken for 30 days if deficiencies are suspected.
- The key to infection prevention is a strong immune system and a healthy lifestyle that constitutes good hygiene.
- Eat whole grains such as brown rice, whole grain bread and whole grain pasta. These are preferable than processed grains such as white rice, white breads and pasta which contains much sugar. Take note that most common bacteria, Candida for example, usually thrives in sugar.
- Eat nuts, seeds and legumes for protein consumption.
- Make sure that the meats you eat are carefully prepared.
- Follow the universal precaution always that is to wash your hands frequently especially before and after eating, and after using the bathroom.
- Always consume fresh fruits and vegetables each day but make sure that they are washed thoroughly before you eat them.
- Take a daily multivitamin.
- Drink purified water.
- Maintain a clean home, especially a clean kitchen and bathrooms.
Herbal colon cleanse does not only facilitate weight loss and good digestive operation. Moreover, it can also promote parasite removal or parasite cleansing of the body to eliminate harmful worms that often gets the necessary nutrients that are supposed to be for the body.
- What is an Herbal Colon Cleansing Cocktail
- Herbal way to cleanse the Body
- Different Ways to Have an Internally Clean Body
- How to lose Weight through Herbal Colon Cleanse
- How to Reduce Weight with the help of Colon Cleansing